Efforts to improve rapier loom production and operation performance, weaving efficiency and product quality are the goal of machine manufacturers to participate in the world competition. If the total number of roots is larger, it is suggested to increase the number of heald frames so as to effectively prevent the rate of interruption. At this time, the points for attention are:
1. Reed spacing weft scissors 1 mm~2 mm, this benchmark should be set, greater than this distance will affect the weft into the scissors, resulting in weft breakage, and waste of weft yarn, less than this distance, the reed and scissors will collide, in addition, the steel strip under the reed should be padded well.
2, tighten the screws to a person tight to the end, if two people are tight, separate from the middle, at the same time to both sides tight.
3, the machine should be tied by one person. The warp tension should be uniform and the broken ends should be less.
4. Check the teeth of the warp shaft and tighten the screws.
5, the menopause film can not be confused, and must be flexible.
6, after weaving a piece of cloth, cut the warp's knot and let it pass smoothly through the cloth guiding stick.
7. Check the strength of the waste side yarn and the tension of the hank yarn.
8. When you are on board, adjust the take-up of the weft density gear and take a few teeth to see if it is too slippery.
9. Every meter of cloth is woven to check the fabric surface, so that the bad cloth can not be weaved down. At the same time, the length of the waste yarn, the length of the hem and whether the hem is good can be found in time.